What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub that grows in Asia and Africa. It is commonly used for stress. Ashwagandha contains chemicals that might help calm the brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system. Since ashwagandha is traditionally used as an adaptogen, it is used for many conditions related to stress. Adaptogens are believed to help the body resist physical and mental stress.
Ashwagandha with Black Pepper, Vitamin C, E & D3?
- Supports the Functioning of the Reproductive System
- Supports the Functioning of the Immunological System
- Helps to Protect Cells Against Reactive Forms of Oxygen
- Applies a Holistic Mechanism Action on the Body of an Athlete
- Helps to increase Stamina, Reduce Stress & Boost Mood
There are no reviews yet.